Wednesday, November 12, 2014

An unreleased Song...


When you step into my view everyday,
I miss you because you are three feet away,
Your silence hurts,
And your presence comforts

When you smile and tease somebody,
I wish it was me,
And then I could tease you back,
Coz, irritation on your face is like smack

You are so good in whatever you wear,
The person inside is just so rare,
There is a glow on you, I can't compare,
I am jealous, someone else may stare

And Perfect girl when you cry,
My shoulder is nearby,
My hand is there to wipe your tears,
I can act funny and bring you cheers

I am always here to listen to you,
You can spell it out to me,
Just like you do it with him,
I love, I care....ain't that reason enough

When you smile at me and your eyes glow,
I see a sweet secret that we both know,
I wish to freeze that very moment,
But, Am afraid you will cease it

I continue to miss you every second,
No, I cant think of any other errand,
It hurts me bad when I think of how its going,
Coz, love unreturned is a suicide gone ruined

And Baby when you dont say a word,
I feel empty...insecure like a coward,
All alone, foolish and low and stupid,
A good topic, a mockery... around a bonfire

So dear, come talk to me, Tell me your things
Or simply, pat me and fake me some care,
Coz, that means I can stand up and dare,
To be someone you may remember when you have grey hair!

(c) 2010

No comments: