Wednesday, November 12, 2014

As I sit here in my classroom...

I sit here at the Back bench,
Staring into the wall,
Everyday is a fight, 
To set my life right,
I am restless Inside,
Its pinching me hard

The teacher is a blur,
Educatonz a metaphor,
The system is unsure, 
At gossips I am poor,
So, I sit here in the lot,
Look, my situation is so bad

Then I walk back home,
Only to atone, I am alone,
I am into a quick sand,
I am tired, I sleep on my hand,
I wake up at the dark hour,
Where life feels like an empty tour,
The clock is ticking,
My inability is sickening

Then comes a new dawn,
All I do is yawn,
I feel so complacent,
I have learnt to be patient,
Life is a tie,
And I am gonna die,
As I sit here at the back bench,
Staring into the wall.........


(originally written on March 31st 2010, the last few days of the first year in post grad, first published on Facebook Notes)

No comments: